Muse of Authenticity 4/28/19
Muse of Authenticity 4/28/19
• Do you find yourself constantly questioning yourself and the person you are?
• Maybe you don't know who you are or who you have become.
• Have you lost touch with your authentic self, or feel as though you've never even met her?
• Are the masks you wear too much for you to keep up with?
• Do you wonder what you even have to offer the world?
Throughout our journey into womanhood, we often aren't taught how to become fully integrated, authentic female beings. Women who know who we are inside, who are comfortable in our skin, who love ourselves deeply, and who know how we want to show up in this world. It's not our fault we weren't shown this. And it's not too late to make dramatic change.
Join me for a painting experience as you discover your “Muse of Authenticity,” using the 13-Step Color of Woman Method (Intentional Creativity). I will be your guide, demonstrating each step of the method, as you journey into the realm of your own personal Muse. Your Muse is the creative fire that lives within you, but has been closed off for so long. During this process, you will navigate old stories and gain access to new information, as you become reacquainted with the woman who lies dormant within. Awaken yourself to your truest potential.
In this session you will:
• Experience the energy of a Red Thread Circle
• Bring home a unique painting of your very own Muse
• Develop a greater understanding of yourself and how you exist in this world
• Share sisterhood and support over the course of the painting process
I will provide the step-by-step instruction, the canvas, paint, supplies, the hand-holding, and NO painting experience is needed. Self-identified “non-artists” are especially welcome in this circle.
Please bring a bagged lunch and wear clothes/shoes suitable for painting.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required at the time of registration. If cancellation is necessary, you must cancel up to 3 days before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given with less than 72 hours (3 days) notice, but you may apply your payment towards a future event, provided it is one in which I am collecting registrations and payments. If the workshop is offered via a third-party host, those workshops are ineligible to have a credit applied. Please contact me via email at email@example.com to cancel, or for questions.
Disclaimer: My workshops may include a level of emotional or spiritual content, and each participant is responsible for how in-depth they wish to take their experience, to the extent that is comfortable for them. I, Amanda Abreu, do not diagnose, prevent, or teat illness, disease or any other physical or mental conditions, nor am I a trained therapist. If treatment for physical or mental health issues is required, I am able to provide recommendations on how to access these services.